Failover + Audit Management for a Top 200 U.S. Public Research University
- Date: Dec 14, 2023
- Read time: 2 minutes
Superna Provides Failover + Audit Management for Top 200 U.S. Public Research University
As an enterprise-level data centre, this client is required to have some mechanism for failover, from their production site to their disaster recovery site, to ensure consistency of service to their customers during routine maintenance or unexpected failure.
They also required a solution to automate their auditing processes for compliance purposes and to validate the management of certain files with external institutions.
- This university has been using Superna for almost 6 years, starting with the ability to automate their failover process, and eventually adopting more solutions as the opportunity arose.
- By using Superna, they are able to automate the process to a level requiring no manual intervention at all, saving them time, money, and resources.
- They have also greatly benefitted from Superna’s audit capabilities, not only for compliance purposes, but to support users during their day-to-day, locating lost folders, and recovering accidental file deletions and identifying the cause.
“Without a doubt, the thing that makes me most happy about using Superna is that I’m able to focus more on high-level questions, rather than small granular tasks.”— Enterprise Systems Analyst
- Time Savings. “I can tell you just from experience, having to go through logs extensively – I no longer have to do that. I can get that information out very easily using a simple search… So that cuts that time down to a matter of minutes, which is excellent for me.“
- Single Pane of Glass. “We use it basically as a single pane of glass. I don’t have to go to multiple different tabs or applications in order to do what I need to do – it’s all there in one place. It’s easy to read, and it’s easy to get the information I need quickly, instead of taking days.“
- Worry-Free. “I don’t have to worry about it. I don’t have to have any other overhead, but to make sure that [Superna] is configured correctly, and that’s a pretty simple question to answer if it is.”
Want to learn more?
Want to hear firsthand how Superna’s data-first approach can help defend your file and object data from external – and even internal – threats? Click here to speak with a data protection expert.